Odds are, I've already heard them...
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
Things that need to be more affordable:
-whole, natural foods
-University (education) tuition
Things that need to be more expensive:
-processed foods that are causing the obesity rate to skyrocket
more things that need to be more affordable:
more things that need to be more expensive:
-fines on DUIs
if someone tells you that you are not good enough, do not listen to them because you are 100% good enough
when they say youre too old for disney
The hop, I can’t. I cackled.
When ur hair won’t listen to you and its a mess and ur just like ???? I grew you myself??? I gave you life and this is how you repay me??
never throw me anything unless you’re ok with it dropping